Welcome to my Healthy Hair Blog | Expert Guide
Get the best expert hair advice with my Healthy Hair Blog.
I have over 35 years experience in the professional hair business. In this blog you’ll find expert tips for all hair types. From dry hair to fine hair or grey hair, from frizzy hair to damaged or bleached hair, curly hair and afro hair, I give honest advice about how you can improve the texture and condition of your hair to leave it healthy, shiny and looking fabulous.
I focus on how you can get the best foundation for your hair, leaving it healthy and shiny. Discover my exclusive tips to help you on your journey for hair that looks and feels healthy and shiny.
How to Get Healthy Hair | Blogs
I write extensively about hair. How to take care of hair, how to style and how to give your hair the best foundation for health and shine. Through years of working with hair, I’ve gained a depth of experience in understanding how to tackle the most challenging hair problems. Discover how my expert knowledge can help you on your journey to healthy, shiny hair.
Best Foods for Healthy Hair | Healthy Inside and Out
I believe in taking a holistic approach to promote hair growth. I believe in 3 essentials for healthy hair growth:
- A healthy balanced diet; choose foods for hair growth and a healthy scalp.
- Take good care of your scalp. Keep it clean and free of build-up.
- Drink Water. Stay hydrated to promote hair growth.
Discover the best foods for Healthy Hair Growth.
Avocado is a powerhouse of fatty acids. It truly is good for your hair inside and out!
- Fatty acids add moisture to the hair and smooth the cuticle. That makes hair easier to work with and style.
- Avocados contain linoleic and oleic fatty acids. Linoleic acid balances the scalp condition. Oleic acid helps your hair retain moisture, making avocado oil perfect for fighting frizz.
- With moisturising properties, the avocado makes hair easier to detangle. It’s no wonder the avocado hair mask is a favourite deep conditioning treatment.
Because avocado adds moisture to hair, the best hair masks contain avocado oil to leave hair shiny and soft.
- Avocado, of course, is not just good for putting on your hair. Packed with fatty acids and vitamins C, D, E and B6, it’s a nutritious treat for your hair when included in your healthy hair diet.
Get the heads up!
Hair Styling Products for Healthy Hair | Styling Mist for Volume
Styling Mist for Volume
Your Checklist | For Healthy Hair
When we talk about healthy hair, we are really talking about the look and feel of your hair. How does the hair look? Is it shiny, for example? How does the hair feel? Is the texture rough or smooth?
Below you can see some specific indicators of healthy hair.
These are all attainable with the right approach.
Texture of Hair is Smooth
You lose less Hair
Hair is Shiny
Hair has Body and Movement
Hair is Easy to Style
Healthy Hair Blogs | Get More Expert Tips and Advice
How to Get Healthy Hair How to Get Healthy Hair – Your Checklist How to Get Healthy Hair – Dos and Don’ts for good scalp health Healthy Hair Tips About the Author I believe everyone can get healthy hair. I’ve spent over 35 years working with clients in my hair salon and two
Improve your Hair Elasticity |Why is Hair Stretchy? Discover everything you need to know about Hair Elasticity in my Expert Guide I’ve been working in hairdressing for over 35 years. In my experience, hair elasticity is something that hairdressers may mention. However, a busy salon environment is not always the best
Key Word | About the Author
Beauty Bible Recommends | Restore and Shine Hair Masque
“Beauty Bible fell in love with this mask when we discovered it at a Cosmetic Executive Women product demo evening. The brand comes from a London hair salon, and the mask is a huge boon for hair – packed with avocado, olive oil, aloe vera, nettle and horsetail, together with sage (which is rich in vitamins A, C and E). Just a sniff of this rich, unctuous creamy mask perks you up. Use for gleaming shiny, healthy hair.”