Free Worldwide Delivery on Orders over £20
Buy our Natural Hair Care Products Online Today:
£8.00 – £16.50
£8.00 – £16.50
£8.50 – £18.50
£8.50 – £18.50
£10.50 – £28.50
Deep Conditioner: Avocado Hair Mask
Discover why this nutritious treat is a hair essential. We get deep into conditioner, sharing the benefits of avocado oil for hair. Plus, why it’s a vital ingredient in our Restore and Shine Hair Masque. Follow our tips to get the best from your hair mask.
Five Festive Treats with the Hair Angel…
There’s a lot to love about Restore and Shine Hair Masque. It’s the perfect antidote to all the elements that conspire to leave hair dry during the winter months. We like to think of it as our hair ‘guardian angel’.
But there’s more to Restore and Shine than smooth, shiny locks! The uplifting blend of essential oils is a treat for the senses as well as your hair.
Why not kick back and get into the Festive Spirit with Restore and Shine?
- Get your hair mask on, feet up and enjoy your favourite Christmas film.
- A night in wrapping gifts? The perfect time to multi-task with a deep conditioner.
- Need a quiet moment? Create your own home spa. Take a soak in the bath, put your hair mask on and breath in those beautiful essential oils.
- In front of a roaring fire and enjoying a glass of mulled wine? Let Restore and Shine work it’s magic while you kick back and enjoy the moment.
- OK, so Christmas Eve is not always the most relaxing. Whether you are making the stuffing or getting ready for Santa let the hair mask work it’s magic whilst you prepare for the big day.
Treat yourself or someone you love with 20% off Restore and Shine Hair Masque *
*Use code SHINE at checkout, offer ends 20/12/19
Care for Curly Hair Naturally
Curls, curls, curls! We love them. Get the lowdown on how to take care of your curls with our ultimate curly hair guide. Find out why natural hair masks are the answer to curl definition. Plus discover your curl type and follow our tips and techniques for looking after curls naturally.
The 7 Benefits of Argan Oil for Hair
Are you on a mission to condition? Packed with fatty acids and vitamin E, argan oil benefits hair and scalp with its natural conditioning properties. If you are fighting frizzy hair or tackling split ends, argan oil makes your mission possible. Plus find out why argan oil is an essential ingredient in our styling products.
Love your Hair: Natural Hair Care Products for All Hair Types
Natural Hair Products made by Hair Experts
We’ve been in hairdressing for over 35 years. If there’s one thing that working with different hair types has taught us, it’s this.
Healthy, shiny hair comes from getting the right foundations in place; those foundations come from what we eat and the hair products we use.
We developed our natural hair products in our salon over a 4-year period. They are tried and tested on all hair types.
We select ingredients such as Pro-Vitamin B5, Argan Oil and Avocado Oil to add moisture to the hair. With hair strengthening properties our natural hair products leave hair healthy, shiny and make styling easier and quicker.
From gentle cleansing shampoos to our award-winning hair mask our concentrated formulas pack a big punch. We don’t stint on quality so a small amount is all you need.
Achieve better results with less product.
What’s your Hair saying to You?
By looking at hair and feeling the texture we can tell a lot about the health of our hair. Take a look at our Healthy Hair Checklist to find out what your hair is saying to you…
The Healthy Hair Checklist
- Healthy hair feels smooth and slippery to touch. If there is damage to the hair and the cuticle has lifted the texture will feel rough to the touch.
- Your hair is shiny. If the hair is feeling dull, add moisture to dry hair to regain the shine.
- You lose less hair. We all lose hair as part of the natural cycle of hair growth. We lose more if the hair is dry.
- It’s easier to style. When hair is in good condition, it’s more flexible making it quicker to style too!
- Less breakage. Improving elasticity of the hair is the way to tackle breakage.
- Natural body and movement. When hair lacks moisture, the cuticle is thinner. Add moisture to the hair to plump out the cuticle.
- Hair can cope with humidity. Frizzy hair is caused by dry hair seeking moisture from the atmosphere. Helping hair to retain moisture will help to reduce frizz.
You can find out more about How to get Healthy Hair and Promote Hair Growth on the blog.
Scalp Matters: Healthy Hair Growth
Having healthy hair growth means paying attention to the scalp. The scalp has a big job to do but often we don’t think about it until it becomes uncomfortable. Dry, itchy scalp is not only uncomfortable, but it also has an impact on hair growth.
Follow our tips for Good Scalp Health:
- Keep the scalp clean. Clean, fresh follicles that are free of build-up are optimum for hair growth and scalp health.
- Choose a gentle shampoo for regular cleansing. We use Pro-Vitamin B5 in our shampoos as it adds moisture to the hair and dry scalp.
- Don’t overwork the scalp. Vigorous scrubbing can cause the sebaceous glands to overproduce our natural oils.
- Gently massage the scalp. A firm, gentle massage when you wash your hair will help with circulation and blood flow.
- Don’t overheat the scalp. Cleansing the scalp with lukewarm water and avoiding getting it overheated when styling will help to prevent a dry scalp.
- Eat the right foods for your scalp. Eating a balanced diet helps support a healthy scalp for hair growth.
We share our favourite hair-loving nutrients in our blog, Healthy Hair: Choose the Best Foods for Hair Growth.
Expert Advice: The Hair Care Blog
Healthy Hair News
We send out regular newsletters sharing our healthy hair tips and exclusive offers. Sign up to our newsletter to receive 15% OFF your first order.
Once you’ve signed up to our newsletter below, you’ll receive an email requesting you to confirm your subscription. Simply confirm your subscription and we’ll send you a code to receive 15% OFF your first order.
Start your Healthy Hair journey here!