- RETURNS AND REFUNDS
A) If you change your mind, we will gladly exchange or offer a refund on goods if you notify us, by email, within 14 days of the delivery date. The goods should be returned with tamper proof seals intact, in a re-sellable condition within 14 days of the notification date. You will be liable for any postage costs incurred in returning the goods.
B) If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, please notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 working days of the delivery of the goods, quoting your order reference number and describing the problem. Where the goods are damaged or defective, if you chose a refund rather than a replacement, this will be a full refund including return postage.
C) In the unlikely event that you are dissatisfied or experience a reaction to one of our products, please email email@example.com, quoting your order number and describing the problem.
- 1. RIGHT FOR YOU TO CANCEL THE CONTRACT
- 1.1 Subject to A, B and C above, you may cancel your contract with us for the goods you order at any time up to the end of the seventh working day from the date you receive the ordered goods. You do not need to give us any reason for cancelling your contract nor will you have to pay any penalty.
- 1.2 Subject to A, B and C above you cannot cancel your contract in accordance with condition 1.1 above if you have taken the goods out of the sealed package in which they were delivered to you.
- 1.3 To cancel your contract, you must notify us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1.4 If you have received the goods before you cancel your contract then unless, under clause 3.2, you do not have a right to cancel you must send the goods back to our contact address at your own cost and risk. If you cancel your contract but we have already processed the goods for delivery you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to us at our contact address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
- 1.5 Once you have notified us that you are cancelling your contract, any sum debited to us from your credit or debit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order PROVIDED THAT the goods in question are returned by you and received by us in the condition they were in when delivered to you. If you do not return the goods delivered to you or do not pay the costs of delivery, we shall be entitled to deduct the direct costs of recovering the goods from the amount to be re-credited to you.
- 2. CANCELLATION BY US
- 2.1 We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- 2.1.1 we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered;
- 2.1.2 we do not deliver to your area; or
- 2.1.3 one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
- 2.2 If we do cancel your contract we will notify you by e-mail and will re-credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your credit card as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered.
- 3. LIABILITY
- 3.1 If the goods we deliver are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 14 working days of the delivery of the goods in question.
- 3.2 If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which you ordered them, we shall have no liability to you unless you notify us in writing at our contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which you ordered the goods.
If you notify a problem to us under this condition, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- 3.2.1 to make good any shortage or non-delivery;
- 3.2.2 to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or
- 3.2.3 to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question in whatever way we choose.
- 3.3 Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect loss, damage or expenses (including loss of profits, business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition and we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under clause 3.2.3 above.
- 3.4 Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have as a consumer under applicable local law or other statutory rights that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit our liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
- 4. EVENTS BEYOND OUR CONTROL
- 4.1 We shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lock-outs and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
Free Worldwide Delivery On Orders Over £20