HYDRATE AND SHINE CONDITIONER
Our best conditioner for dry hair, Hydrate and Shine Conditioner tames unruly locks. A deeply moisturising conditioner developed to protect colour and leave dry hair feeling soft, smooth, glossy and ready to style.
This super-concentrated formula adds moisture to dry or damaged hair. Improves manageability and styling for curly, dry, coarse and colour-treated hair. Rinse this natural formula easily from the hair without any residue.
For Dry and Colour-Treated Hair
Tamarind hydrates hair, helping to maintain colour treatments and improve the texture of dry hair
Marshmallow softens and smooths for improved manageability and styling
Adds moisture to dry or damaged hair, leaving hair easier to style
Best conditioner for dry hair, improves manageability and styling for curly, dry, coarse and colour-treated hair.
De-tangles and softens hair, leaving hair shiny
aqua (water), cetearyl alcohol, glycerin, behentrimonium methosulfate, panthenol (pro-vitamin b5), persea gratissima (avocado) oil, tamarindus indica (tamarind) extract, sorbitan olivate, althaea officinalis root (marshmallow) extract, cetearyl olivate, urtica dioica (nettle) extract, phenoxyethanol, cetyl alcohol, citrus nobilis (mandarin) oil, caprylyl glycol, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) oil, hydrolyzed soy protein, hydroxyethylcellulose, lavandula hybrida (lavandin) oil, tocopherol, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydroxypropyltrimonium honey, rosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) oil, cedrus atlantica (cedar wood) oil, olea europaea leaf (olive) powder, amyris balsamifera wood (amyris) oil, cetyl palmitate, sorbic acid, sorbitan palmitate, hydrolyzed silk, pogostemon cablin leaf (patchouli) oil, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, pantolactone, potassium sorbate, limonene, linalool
If you are frustrated with dry hair, we recommend some simple steps that you can take to improve the condition.
- Condition every time you wash your hair. Never skip. If your conditioner is not working for you try our best conditioner for dry hair, Hydrate and Shine.
- Always squeeze the water out of your hair before you apply conditioner. We always get so much pushback on this one but its the easiest thing in the world to do. Take a small hair towel into the shower and give your hair a quick squeeze. No time? It takes seconds.
- Make sure you rub the conditioner in your hands before you apply to the ends and mid-lengths. This warms up the product and helps you to spread it evenly on the hair.
- Hair masque once a week. An intensive conditioner will help replenish your hair. Do this once a week, every week and you will be amazed at how much the condition improves and how much easier your hair is to style and manage. Think you don’t have time? Think again! Check out our blog for ideas on how to make time for your weekly hair masque
- Give your hair a break. Try air-drying your hair at least once a week.
- Turn down the heat on the hair dryer. Rough drying can be done with a cooler temperature.
- Keep the use of straighteners to an absolute minimum. Avoid over-brushing as this can split the ends.
- Reduce drying time. Most of us are more likely to over-dry hair than not. Drying your hair probably takes less time than you think. Try reducing the amount of time your dry your hair for by 1-minute each time you dry. We are certain that most people can reduce the time heat is applied to the hair and get better results.
Often, the job of curly hair products is to constrain the hair with heavy ingredients that flatten and smooth, rather than encourage the bounce and body that comes naturally with curls. We take a different approach.
Hydrate Curls from Within
We believe that the way to combat frizz is to hydrate the hair from within. Think about it in terms of giving your hair a drink of water. Except, the water, in this case, is pro-vitamin B5. Pro-vitamin B5 is one of the few ingredients that can penetrate the hair cuticle with moisture. It helps the hair retain moisture and, by penetrating the cuticle, opens the door for other moisturising ingredients to do their job. We think of this level of moisture as the foundation for curly hair.
Get this right and there’s no need to spend time smoothing and pulling your curls, whilst layering on serums and oils.
Get the Right Foundation
Start with a hydrating shampoo. Often an ingredient used for conditioners, our shampoos are formulated with of pro-vitamin B5. Why? Because we believe it’s important to add moisture to the hair when you cleanse. Adding moisture at this stage when the hair is wet helps to kick-start the process.
Let your Hair Soak up those Ingredients
We recommend leaving conditioner in the hair for at least a couple of minutes if you can. Plenty of time for your hair to soak up all those nourishing ingredients. If you feel like your hair just eats up conditioner, it’s probably dry. Choose our best conditioner for dry hair, Hydrate and Shine and build a regular routine of cleansing and conditioning. You will find your hair builds moisture and needs less product over time.
Got a question? Get in touch using the contact form below.
Ratings & Reviews
Be the first to review this product.Write a review